WAYS TO DONATE:
What is Online Giving?
Online giving is an easy, safe and convenient way to make offertory contributions to the church.
Online Giving makes it easy for you to fulfill your financial commitments to the parish even when you are unable to attend Mass. You do not need to bring cash or checks to church. Giving electronically also helps you and the church staff plan & budget.
• Convenient anytime, anywhere access through the internet.
• Secure and Confidential. Adheres to banking security standards.
• Flexible. Start, stop and change your contributions at any time.
• Simple. No need to contact your bank or the parish office.
• Contribute using direct withdrawal (ACH) or credit cards.
• Functional. You receive reminders and notifications about transactions.
• Increase Contributions. Regularly scheduled gifts occur automatically.
• Secure and Confidential. No need to store parishioner account information.
• Simple. Add, Discontinue or Change contribution funds at any time.
• Convenient. Makes it easy for everyone to contribute to the parish.
• Efficient. Transfer contributions to church management software.
• Current. A tool for people who prefer to use electronic services.
Ready to get started? Here’s how.
Create an account
Go to our Online Giving website and select a fund to donate a gift to by clicking "Give Now."
Enter your gift amount, select your gift type and frequency, select a start date, and click continue.
Enter your account information
Enter your information, payment information, and payment method address.
Then create a new password and click "Submit Your Gift."
A confirmation email will then be sent to your inbox.
You are now all set up to give!
You can now sign in through this page to access your account to see upcoming and past gifts.
If you have additional questions regarding Online Giving, feel free to contact the parish office.